Tuesday, July 14, 2015

'St. Hugh' Photo Shoot

I attempted today to do a photo project on my Father. Somewhat surreal but we shall see how we go. It is all done on film, using as many different cameras as I can, square format, colour ext. Mostly because I am not happy with the standard 35 mm camera I am using; as my preferred baby is in the shop. Also because I have one chance at this as I live to far away so I need to make sure I tick all the boxes, to much is down to chance. It will be a while before I can afford to get anything developed and sorted but right now here are just some sketchbook shots done with the digital.





1 comment:

  1. AWWW yes the red fish net stockings....somehow i can see nothing else...HaHa..I love these and I love you guys...Love you ! Heidi

    ReplyDelete