Thursday, July 14, 2011

Latest Commissions

Here are two of my latest commissions that I have been meaning to post. I received the commission around Christmas and only just finished them at the beginning of the summer.I was pleased with how they came out. They are portraits of two Irish water spaniels, Sam and Missy. I have never done dog portraits as large as these two. I think I was successful in capturing the personalities of the two dogs. They are both polar opposites. Sam, is a lot calmer than his sister, and more gentle. Missy is alot more hyper, and more outgoing. In the end they both worked out well and the people I did them for were genuinely pleased with them, which is worth everything. Hopefully this is just the start of many more commissions!

Missy

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment