Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Abandoned Places, Series 4, Sheds

 
I rather like this one, these are also taken with my Diana F+, but as you can probably tell all three are of the same building. I believe its an old piggery thats situated in the farmers field beside our house. Nothing goes in there anymore, the cows dont even shelter in it.
I ran out of decent text for Adandoned, so using the good ol' thesaurus I found the word deserted. I think it works,  it is such a neat word and I love the way the word is seperated out so you can tell how to pronounce it. I will probably regret using it for this one, as I am sure something else will be better suited. But hopefully not.
Dont forget by clicking on the image it will come up on full screen, then you can press your 'Esc' key to go back to the original page.

No comments:

Post a Comment