Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Gathering Opening

 
Last week was the opening of the Gathering project in Shannon Airport.
The 3rd year fine art department were allowed to go to the airport for the opening. It was a nice event and we were all made very welcome.
The work is hanging above the seats in the departure lounge for all of those passing through the airport to see.
Prizes were given and I was lucky enough to receive second place for my work.
Below is a link for an article on the project in the Limerick Leader.

Second place by me!



The winners of the gathering project, 2nd, 1st, and 3rd


Mags, Rosie and me.

 
first place by Peter Bradley in 3rd year painting

Third place by Deirbhile McSweeney in 3rd year print
 
Below are works by some of my friends


 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment