Im not very happy with how this came out. It was one of those things were I had this big idea and then when I tried to put it down it ran away in to differents directions, like roaches scattering from the light. I added colour in the second print with watercolours, but I need to go back and see if I can improve the line by not overwiping. I wanted to do something with alot of detail, but that dident really work, so I might go back and work on it, or I moght break it up into two or three different plates wnd work on the more indiviually. I will have to see, I'll update it if I do anymore to it.