Monday, March 28, 2011

A Seed of Doubt

I think we all have it, those thoughts. That little voice in the back of your head thats constanly questioning everything you do. The one that makes you re-live every action, conversation, thought, and memory, that you have come across over the years, playing them over and over again, with his old fashioned projector.
I think that little voice of mine is alot louder than most, it makes me wonder what the hell I am doing here? Are these choices I make the right ones? And if everything happens for a reason then whats the reason?
It would be nice if someone would cut us a break and let us in on the big joke, but I guess thats asking to much. All we can do is chose the path that we think is right, and hope for the best, we just have to keep our eyes open, so we can see those bumps and potholes  before we get to them.
Nothing is ever what you expect it to be..


No comments:

Post a Comment