Friday, April 1, 2011

Trials and Tribulation

Had a bit of a bad week this week. Wasent really sure my head was at, and was, and still is somewhat, feeling a rather inadiquite about my work, and wasent sure what the hell I was doing. After talking to my tutors I do feel a bit better about it all and feel alot more confidnt about being in paint. Its what I came here to do and I know if I left I would be very dissapopinted in myself and would always have that inkling of regret. Hopefully it will all work out for the best. The only bummer is that I have gotten very little done this week. Hopefully I can do a bit of catching up and everything will go back to normal!


“If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?”
-Chuck Palahniuk


No comments:

Post a Comment