Thursday, October 18, 2012

Recipes From the Kitchen Drawer

As some of you know I used to post my weekly recipe, which has stopped, mostly because I am cooking something new everyday, (trying to make home grown veg and food budget ingredients more interesting), and I cant keep up with it all.
BBC Good Food is a great site by the way for recipe ideas.
 But today I thought I'd share a great book called, 'Recipes from the Kitchen Drawer' a graphic cookbook by Helen Ashley.
I don't have the book but I have been collecting the recipes from the back of the Telegraph magazine every week (the book is on my wish list). It is such a wonderful idea, presenting recipes in a simple comic book way, combining graphic design with cooking. They are simple and easy to follow. I made Chili Con Carne the other day using one of her recipes and it was wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment