Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Works on Paper; Solo exhibition at the Adare Heritage Centre


For the past few months I have been working on new work for an exhibition at the restaurant where I work, the Dovecot restaurant in the Adare Heritage Centre.
 This is a stepping stone exhibition after the long hiatus after college, a chance for me to stretch my wings and test the waters, so to speak. 
There are 28 works in all made over the past few years, but over half have been created over the past couple of months; a collection of different prints and drawings. You can see most of the work in previous posts on this blog.
This was a good exercise, and now that I have done it I want to do more, lets hope this is one of many exhibitions to come.
I hope you can pop in for a look over the month of February










No comments:

Post a Comment