Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cutting the Wood Piece

My tutor Des has very kindly spent two of his evenings this week cutting my wood. I managed to borrow two small screens from a friend. These will be placed in the wood so I may play my stop motion videos. We saved most of the bark so I can build up the wood to hide the tv frame and to also hide the track were the wires will run down the front and then out the back of the trunk.


The little TV monitors




Cutting the outline and removing the top lair of the bark. 



Doesn't this look like fun? I wouldn't have minded having a go cutting with that yoke!
The wood was quit hard so it took some time to get through, the other stump is a beach and was much softer so didn't take as long.


All cut and ready for the screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment