Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scribbling

Bridge near George's Quay
Some more bi-ro and/or watercolour drawings done while walking around the place, mostly on the way down the George's Quay.
I spent more time on some than I did on others.
I really enjoyed looking at the river and the abundant wild life that occupy it. Especially the ducks and the heron.

"The river it spoke to me, So I swallowed it down."
-Yeah Yeah Yeahs

On the way back from George Quay

I was watching the Heron in the River
 and the view across from Georges quay.

I don't know what was happening here, I was drawing the view from my studio window, it didn't turn out so well.

I liked how the building was reaching up out of all the trees and shrubery

A bridge in the distance

The church Steeple, the compass.
 Our Northern Star

Walking down to George's Quay.

Just a quick scribble of a plant I saw on the river's edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment