Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fox Mask fin

Finally I managed to take pictures of Stacey wearing the wire fox mask I made a little while ago. I think they turned out really well.  The mask showed up better than I thought. The mask doesn't show up very well from the side though.. I think the first and last were the most successful!

Notes from sketch book;

Vulnerability, loneliness, outcast, a stranger in a strange land..

I couldn't of done it with out Stacey! Thanks Kiddo!

P.S. If you click on the image, it will come up bigger so you can see it better..

"Men have forgotten the truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."- Antoine De Saint-Exupery





"We wear the mask that grins and lies, It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes."
-Paul Laurence

No comments:

Post a Comment