Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Three Weeks, One Day.....

Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness. 
 ~Richard Carlson

We have three days till the Christmas holidays and then I have three weeks and one day till my assessment. I hope time doesn't go buy to quickly so I can get a lot done.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.  ~Will Rogers, Autobiography, 1949

 I've managed to get a bit of 3D done so hopefully next week sometime I'll have more posted.
 The past couple of weeks have been odd time wise, I have a lot of stuff half finished. But nothing complete enough to put up on the blog, again hopefully next week depending on how civil my computer will be.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.  ~Jennifer Yane

Its hard not to panic, although others say I have alot done and don't have much to worry about, I still tend to worry. Looking back at my blog, it doesn't seem like I have alot done, even though I 've been working everyday on this project. I don't have much of a life outside my artwork. Its amazing how much time it takes just to do the smallest of projects. I'm worried about my assessment's, but not that worried as I am comfortable with the tutors who are assessing me. I'm just worried about how to present my work and talking about it. I find that very hard. I'll have to make note cards over the holidays. Even  writing the artist statement can be quit a challenge for me, trying to bring everything in to a short paragraph or two...
I'm sure it will all work out...As long as I keep at it, everything will be fine..


One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.
  ~Bertrand Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment