Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sandrine Boulet

Some really neat street art from Sandrine Boulet...

She likes to create a sensitive work that is fun, positive and totally disinhibited,
She imagines spontaneous images than can make people feel good, putting a smile on their face : this is what really motivates and amuses her.


L'aisselle

Eve

Adam

I have to say I became some what frustrated when I stumbled upon this artists web-site, but wasn't really surprised. The day before I had a similar idea to the picture displayed above entitled 'Eve.' And was quit excited about it until I saw that image. It goes to show artists are a dime a dozen. There are so many of us that originality is dying and its a race to get your work into the public eye first as there are ten other people with the same idea. Picasso, Van Gogh, Mark Rothko, Tracey Emin, est. they had the best of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment