Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mother Video

Mother is a very poor quality video shot on my hand held camera. I took shots of the fawns while in the states as well as scenery from around home on the same camera. I was trying to make it look like a super 8 film by turning it into black and white, but the quality is so poor I didn't need to do much to get this quality. I made this on a program on the mac. I tried using premier pro but couldn't figure it out. I wasn't able to figure out how to take out the sound or add sound in this program so the sound is as is. The text is based on the Grimm's fairytale Little brother and Little Sister. Im not sure about the text so i made one with and one without text. Let me know what you think. These are a work in progress. Ideally I would like this film to be played on a very small screen which would also help with the quality.





Mother from Emily Robards on Vimeo.

mother-notext from Emily Robards on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment