Friday, January 20, 2023

My journey to MidJourney

I'm very interested in this #midjourney app. I spent an afternoon telling it stories about dreaming of fancy pigeons and finches and so forth and this was the best image it came up with. I loved it. I love the abnormalities and the colours. I was very much against the AI apps when people were making the self portraits that were just nocking off digital artists styles. But after seeing artist who are using #midjourney in the paid app,creating their own style to fit their work I have become very interested. Especially for those bad pain days, days of nausea and fatigue when you just can't manage the studio. It could come in handy as a sort of sketchbook or extention of ones work and thoughts. 
So maybe I will jump on the band wagon but only if I can make it work for me. We are always learning and growing as artists. There's no harm in that.
As they say, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment