Sunday, January 1, 2023

Untitled Drawing, 2023. Happy New Year'

'Untitled,' 2023 pencil on pastel paper

 Technically this drawing was completed in 2022. I was so desperate to have it finished before my fourth round of chemo. I hadnt drawn in a while and man is it hard to get the brain and hands working again. Im glad I got it done though as I am feeling so sick after chemo, so tired I just coudnt face it.

Its very frustrating as I am brimming with ideas and the best i can do is to just sketch them out in hopes they wont be forgotten, then try and get the hands and brain working again after another hiatuses. What is worse this week is my fibro kicked back in after taking a back seat. The cancer nurses all said that those suffering with fibromyalgia find that during chemotherapy it tends to go away. Wish it would stay away. Such is life. just take it day by day.

Happy New Year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment