Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Large Tin, pinhole camera.

"I never question what to do, it tells me what to do.  The photographs make themselves with my help."
-Ruth Bernhard


A tin that I found about the place. Had the lads downstairs cut a hole out of the bottom of it so I could then cover it with tin foil and create the pin hole.
Made a shutter at the front out of a cereal box and sealed the back with a bit of cardboard and more black tape. the end bit is were the photo paper also goes.
Again not  very successful camera photo wise. Made the pinhole bigger the second time to see if that would improve the image.

You can see were the hole was cut out and the I sealed the edges with black tape for safety reasons.
The circular image on top is the first image I took at a 40 second exposure. You can make out the rings from the inside of the tin ever so slightly.
The second image (bottom) was done with a larger pinhole with an exposure of 6 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment