Monday, October 22, 2012

Cushion Dreams

 
So I have abandoned my wooden frames and have converted by embroidered text into cushions. They are quit small, but I will make some pillow size further down the line. I'm not sure if I like them or not, they aren't very symmetrical....
I have my assessment tomorrow and after it is over I will restitch the last bits were I have to close the hole up so it is a bit neater and shift the cotton around so its not so lumpy looking....A bit of a rush job today as I have a lot to do before tomorrow...
 
There will be alot more cushions/pillows further down the line. Hopefully this will eventually turn into an installation piece, accompanied by photos displayed above the cushions/pillows, through slide film (suggested by my tutor)....
Visually it all looks good in my head, but we shall see. I have alot of sewing to do....its very tedious.




No comments:

Post a Comment