Friday, October 22, 2010

My Muse


The Methods to my madness..

This took me ages to figure this out, I wish I had figured it out earlier.
Music is very important to my creative process no matter what project I am working on. I am inspired by the lyrics, the rhythm and the sound. It helps ideas come to the surface and allows them to flow onto the paper more easily.
I'm going to start posting music by various artist that I have been listening to while working on this project, and that have helped to inspire me.
To me what I listen to is just as important as what I write down and research in my sketchbook.

This song is called 'So Easy' by Röyksopp from the Princess Mononoke soundtrack.
 I went a bit crazy and added a bunch of photos that I took around Limerick City.

No comments:

Post a Comment